This year, students from 11 selling classes in 8 Business School programs participated in the Marlies Ticket Sales Program.
Students from the following business programs participated in raising a record of $30,938 for Camp Oochigeas, a camp for children cancer:
- Advertising - Media Management graduate certificate
- Business - Marketing diploma
- Business Administration - Professional Golf Management advanced diploma
- Business Management – Entrepreneurial Enterprise graduate certificate
- Business Management - Financial Services diploma
- Event Management graduate certificate
- Financial Planning graduate certificate
- Marketing Management graduate certificate
From left to right: Griffin Landry, top salesperson in the Advertising - Media Management program; Lauryn McLaren, top salesperson in the Marketing Management program; Camp Oochigeas camper; camper's mother and volunteer; Marc Lira, Director of ticket sales MLSE; and Steve Bang, Business School Professor.