On Monday February 13th, Fashion Group International hosted their second annual FGI Career Night at Ryerson University to educate students on various fashion career paths.
Students gained industry insights and career tips from FGI’s illustrious board members. Antoniette DiMarco and Mary Cantisano from the placement team were in attendance supporting student engagement.
- Michelle Shemilt - CEO of Nudy Patooty Inc.
- Donna Bishop - The Director of Programming and Development for CAFA
- Christopher Paunil - Creative Director Owner/Designer, Christopher Paunil Designs Ltd.
- Anya Nordstrom - Co-founding Partner at NordstromMatte Public Relations
- Jan Gandhi - Client partner, E-commerce at Facebook Canada, Co-Chair of FGI
- Laura-Jean Bernhardson - CEO and Founder of Fresh Collective
- Mario Christian - Co-Founder Designer, Daniel Christian Tang
Moderated by Ashlee Froese Partner at Folger Rubinoff, and Jennifer Dawson